22 December 2013

Merry Xmas


The Xmas holidays couldn't have come sooner. We're all tired and it's been getting more and more difficult to get up in the mornings. The Sun doesn't rise until the kids are at school and it's already setting when they get home in the afternoon, so no wonder we don't feel that energetic. I won't completely stop working over the Xmas holidays, I've got a few things that I can tinker with, but other things will be taking priority ... like watching Die Hard and High Society and obviously EVERYTHING stops for Sherlock.   

I thought I'd left it too late to make my own cards but I had sudden inspiration and made this one, too late to post out to some people but not too late to post here. So, as the card says, wishing you all a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year. xox

Some random Christmassy stuff from home.







1 comment:

  1. Love your card design and cute decorations! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...